Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook         YouTube

Sunday, 9 April 2017

Daniel Wellington Classic Petite (*ad)





Since I was younger I have always found time telling difficult to get my head around. You'll often find me counting out loud to work out what time it is specifically. But, that doesn't mean you can't wear a watch just because it looks good, which is pretty much what I've been doing with my new Daniel Wellington Classic Petite watch.
I know that, nowadays, most people will use their mobile phone to check the time but include a watch to their ensemble because it pulls the outfit together. Watches have become a fashion accessory and will often be worn instead of a bracelet or even to accompany some. What I like about my DW watch the most is the strap. It's made of metal mesh and is a great alternative to leather! Because it's mesh it actually appears a bit sparkly in the sun and the watch face is nice and simple showing the classic Daniel Wellington symbol. 
There are other colours to suit whatever outfit or style that you have. I picked silver because I mainly buy silver jewellery and it means I can pair it with a hand full of rings. On this occasion I paired it with a very summery outfit as the sun has been making an appearance in the UK quite frequently recently. I wanted to keep my jewellery clean, simple and stylish and the Classic Petite matched that criteria perfectly. 

You can find the other Classic Petite colours on the Daniel Wellington website through the link below:


Don't forget to use the code "LEMONADEJAR15" to get 15% off the website!

~Photos taken by my lovely sister Ruth~

No comments:

Post a Comment