Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook         YouTube

Thursday, 1 June 2017

So Much Sun!


Not so long ago my dad moved to Devon and, even though I miss him loads, it means that I get to go to the beach whenever I visit!! I recently went down to Devon to see him and we spent most of the time taking in the views and eating tasty food. This is one of the outfits I wore when I was there because it was so easy to throw on quickly. The crop top and the ripped jeans were essential as it was insanely sunny and hot. I even got a little bit burnt, despite the 3 layers of factor 50 sun cream I was wearing! I got my jeans the other week because I realised that all of my comfy jeans are blue and I needed some variety! I wear them all the time now and have received so many compliments. I got the top from P&Co but they don't have it on their website anymore! They do have some really cool new stuff though which I already have my eye on... 

*Top - P&Co.
Jeans - Asos (they're in the sale!!)
Shoes - Nike

You can see more photos from me here:

❤ INSTAGRAM ❤

And see more of what I have to say here:

❤ TWITTER ❤

2 comments: